SOUTH FLORIDA’S OWN MOBILE FEES COMPANY
COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT OF SPEECH AND SWALLOWING FUNCTION RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT.
“Our goal is to increase access to instrumental swallow evaluations for all patients that need our services“
Single use and re-usable scopes available.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR SWALLOW EVALUATION
Want to learn more about FEES?
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN INSERVICE
WHY DO WE NEED INSTRUMENTAL SWALLOW ASSESSMENTS?
- Bedside swallow assessments overdiagnose dysphagia by approximately 70%. Instrumental assessments are the only way to accurately and reliably assess pharyngeal dysphagia.
- Lack of accurate dysphagia diagnostics is costly and may increase hospital re-admissions.
- Instrumental assessments are necessary for planning treatment.
- Inappropriate use of thickeners have been proven to result in poor health outcomes, poor quality of life, increased cost to LTC facilities, and increased rate of hospital re-admissions.
CLINICAL AND FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF FEES
- Comprehensive assessment of swallowing function.
- No exposure to radiation.
- Direct visualization of the pharynx and larynx.
- Immediate results.
- Cost effective: FEES is 25% to 75% LESS than the cost of a video swallow test.
- No need to ingest Barium (contrast). We use real food items for a more natural assessment of swallowing.
- Covered by insurance. Affordable private pay rates also available. Please contact us for more information.
CONVENIENCE FOR THE PATIENT AND THE FACILITY
- FEES evaluations are completed within 2-3 days of referral.
- Studies can be completed at your doctors office, skilled nursing facility, hospital, one of our partner locations, or home.
- Comprehensive report provided upon completion of evaluation.
- Studies are completed in the patient’s natural environment.
- Simplified scheduling . Call/Text, send referral, agree on a convenient time.
- Easy access to endoscopist for further review of exam or consultation.
Speech and Swallowing Specialists of Florida is the only dedicated mobile FEES company in Palm Beach County. Our mission is to provide the highest quality services for our patients in a compassionate way. Our patients’ values, safety, and quality of life are central to our practice..
WOMEN AND MINORITY OWNED
Located in Lake Worth, Florida, we are a mobile provider of diagnostic swallow studies in South Florida. We serve Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, and Martin County.
Additional locations served upon request.
Other Specialized Speech and Swallowing Interventions also Available